For Kids Who Love Animals and Making a Difference!
Join youth from around the globe who are saving bees by planting pollinator gardens, eliminating the use of plastic bags to help save sea turtles, eliminating foods that contain palm oil in order to help save Orangutans, and so much more.
In this 4-session course kids pick an animal they love, research and discover fun facts about them, connect with organizations who also care for the animal, and best of all create their own Personal Species Protection Plan that inspires others to join in.
This is a fun, interactive program for kids who love animals and want to help make a difference!
- Session 1: Pick an animal you love and want to protect
- Session 2: Plan how you can help save this species
- Session 3: Promote the importance of protecting this species
- Session 4: Bonus. Tie it all together and create your Personal Species Survival Plan™
SO HOW MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS?
Well first, let’s think about how much it would cost for you to sign up for sports activities, music lessons, art classes, etc. Depending upon where you are in the U.S., the cost varies from $125 - $295 per program.
The cost of this interactive 4 hour program is only $145.
Each course is limited to only 5 kids to ensure plenty of personalized assistance.
- A printed Handbook mailed to their home
- A downloadable PDF Handbook for online viewing
- A collection of worksheets
- A list of action steps
- A list of resources
- A video recording of each session to review when ever they want
- Builds confidence
- Supports creativity
- Improves emotional well being
- Develops respect and responsibility
- Connects with animals
- Grows leadership skills
** Do you want personalized attention?
Sign up to work directly with C S Wurzberger, The Green Up Girl®. Simply email her at cs@TheGreenUpGirl.com to discuss your options.
Contact us at Office@TheGreenUpGirl.com with your questions.