A Fun, Interactive Handbook that Walks Kids through the 3 steps to Saving the Animals they Love.
Join youth from around the globe who are saving bees by planting pollinator gardens, eliminating the use of plastic bags to help save sea turtles, eliminating foods that contain palm oil in order to help save Orangutans, and so much more.
In this Handbook kids pick an animal they love, research and discover fun facts about them, connect with organizations who also care for the animal, and best of all create their own Personal Species Protection Plan™ that inspires others to join in.
This Handbook is written for kids who love animals and want to help make a difference!
- Step 1: Pick an animal you love and want to protect
- Step 2: Plan how you can help save this species
- Step 3: Promote the importance of protecting this species
- Step 4: Bonus. Tie it all together and create your Personal Species Survival Plan™
Together we’ll pack the right supplies for the journey so kids can embark on a smarter path to success, and enjoy how good it feels to help the people and animals around them.
My team and I are here to help.
MORE THAN JUST A HANDBOOK
What’s really exciting about this Handbook is it not only gives kids a world of information about becoming a Kid Social Entrepreneur, but it also gives kids a detailed direction to ensure their project comes alive and shows them how to create their own Personal Species Protection Plan™.
- A printed Handbook mailed to their home
- A downloadable PDF Handbook for online viewing
- A collection of worksheets
- A list of action steps
- A list of resources
- A video recording of each session to review when ever they want
- Builds confidence
- Supports creativity
- Improves emotional well being
- Develops respect and responsibility
- Connects with animals
- Grows leadership skills
** Do you want personalized attention?
Sign up to work directly with C S Wurzberger, The Green Up Girl®. Simply email her at cs@TheGreenUpGirl.com to discuss your options.
Contact us at Office@TheGreenUpGirl.com with your questions.