4 Steps to Successful Social Entrepreneurship and Improving Our World!
More and more kids are wanting to create social enterprises that make a better life for themselves and those around them.
In this course, students brainstorm business ideas, bring their business idea to life, find fun in the finances, explore how to give back to the world, and launch their very own social enterprises.
After Handbook #1 has been completed, students are ready to move on to Handbook #2 where they will create their own Eco-Products Promotional Plan™ that ensures they grow their social enterprise to where they envision it.
- Session 1: Map out your mission
- Session 2: Bring your business idea to life
- Session 3: Find the fun in your finances
- Session 4: Give back to the world
SO HOW MUCH FOR ALL OF THIS?
Well first, let’s think about how much it would cost for you to sign up for sports activities, music lessons, art classes, etc. Depending upon where you are in the U.S., the cost varies from $125 - $295 per program.
The cost of this interactive 4 hour program is only $145.
Each course is limited to only 5 kids to ensure plenty of personalized assistance.
- A printed Handbook mailed to their home
- A downloadable PDF Handbook for online viewing
- A collection of worksheets
- A list of action steps
- A list of resources
- A video recording of each session to review when ever they want
- Builds confidence
- Supports creativity
- Improves emotional well being
- Develops respect and responsibility
- Connects with animals
- Grows leadership skills
** Do you want personalized attention?
Sign up to work directly with C S Wurzberger, The Green Up Girl®. Simply email her at cs@TheGreenUpGirl.com to discuss your options.
Contact us at Office@TheGreenUpGirl.com with your questions.